Skip to main content

C3 Liaisons

The process of transferring from your community college can feel complicated. But C3 is all about partnerships – community colleges working together with NC State staff to guide you toward a four-year degree. These partnerships mean you can get great advice without ever leaving your campus, before and after you transfer.

I’m at the community college – who should I ask for help?

While you’re at the community college, your first step should always be your community college liaison. They can answer all your questions about registering at your community college and planning for your associate degree. C3 advisors from NC State will follow up after you meet with your community college advisor to confirm you’re on the right track to transfer.

I’m at NC State – who should I ask for help?

Once you transfer to NC State, your academic advisor in your college/department will help with course planning & registering. C3 advisors can help with anything else you need.

  • Academic questions  – your NC State departmental/college advisor
  • General transfer questions – your C3 advisor