C3 Hardship Grants
If your vehicle isn’t working, it can be impossible to get to class. If you’re sharing a computer with your little brother, you can’t study when you need to. If you’re only eating one meal a day, you aren’t fueling your brain to learn.
C3 can help.
Thanks to a generous grant from the North Carolina GlaxoSmithKline Foundation, we have funding available for our C3 students – those at the community college AND those at NC State.
Funds are available for:
- Urgent housing needs
- Unexpected medical expenses
- Essential utilities (gas, electricity, water, internet access)
- Travel costs related to a death in your family
- Technology access
- Books and supplies that exceed the Cost of Attendance
- Replacing personal belongings due to theft, fire, or natural disaster
- Car repairs
If you are facing a financial hardship, please reach out – we may be able to help, and we’ll do everything in our power to get funds in your hands quickly.
- Currently enrolled in good standing as a C3 student, either at NC State or at a partner community college
- Hardship is likely to have an impact on your ability to stay in school or to succeed
- Verified by Financial Aid as eligible to receive additional resources
C3 students enrolled at NC State: Apply through Pack Essentials
C3 students enrolled in the community college: apply now